We Are The Good Hands.
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years.
Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Allstate At A Glance.
Explore the company overview to get to know more about the company that has been protecting people and the things most important to them for more than 85 years.
Discover The Agent Difference.
What sets Allstate apart from other insurers is our local agents—they are your neighbors, living and working in the communities they serve.
Learn About Diversity At Allstate.
Inclusive diversity is a core value and strategy of the Allstate organization. Learn how this helps improve the way we work and serve customers.
Work With Allstate.
Learn more about the Allstate Corporation’s procurement and sourcing process and how you can start doing business with Allstate.
- Our Story: Learn about the Good Hands at Allstate.
- Corporate Responsibility: Allstate is committed to making a difference.
- The Allstate Foundation: A charitable organization made possible by subsidiaries of The Allstate Corporation.
- Allstate Investors: Our customers and our shareholders are in good hands.
- Newsroom: Get the latest news on Allstate.
- Careers: Find your place as part of the Allstate team.