Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Company Video
Something About Company
Welcome to California State University San Marcos. We are a new kind of CSU — fully engaged in our community, technologically sophisticated, and dedicated to teaching future generations through a relevant curriculum with a global perspective.
What makes CSU San Marcos so special?
- High quality, close instruction through our four colleges and Extended Learning programs
- Accessible faculty — 100% of full-time faculty hold Ph.D.s or the highest degree in their field
- A technology-rich campus — the entire campus is equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, and numerous “smart” classrooms offer advanced multimedia equipment as a teaching and learning tool
- A fun campus — more than 100 student clubs and organizations, the Clarke Field House and an active Associated Students, Inc.
- An expanding campus — construction on our new university student union is now underway. In addition, a state-of-the-art Social & Behavioral Sciences building, a parking structure, and a public safety building have been completed in the last two years.
- A beautiful campus — 304 rolling acres nestled into the foothills above the City of San Marcos, and a short distance to the beaches of the Pacific Ocean and the Mexican border
Browse our pages and get to know us. We believe you will find this new kind of university to your liking — and you will be able to stand out and grow here.
Building on an innovative 27-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 17,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
California State University is located in northern San Diego County and offers beautiful beaches, an hour drive to the mountains and desert, a down town nightlife, world class shopping, and more all within a short trip from campus!