Constellation Brands, Inc. has posted 1 job
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
At Constellation, our culture, brands and people set us apart and help us elevate life with every glass raised.
We are passionate producers and promoters of some of the world’s most popular beer, wine and spirits brands. We are driven by a desire to succeed, and share an enthusiasm for combining an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit with a customer focus to deliver quality ideas with integrity.
We believe Constellation is a place where you can elevate yourself and others to new heights to achieve great things now and in the future. For us, that’s what it means to Be Stellar, and here’s what it takes:
Should you have any questions on our hiring process or online submittal system, please consult the FAQ tab.
Since its earliest days, Constellation Brands has lived by a set of values that has shaped our culture and the way we do business. These values, and the employees who live them daily, have created the foundation which we’ve used to grow into the industry leader we are today.
Our Core Values: People, Quality, Entrepreneurship, Customer Focus, and Integrity
Today, these values, together with our company’s vision and mission, continue to serve as the directional compass that guides our business strategies and future growth.
To elevate life with every glass raised.
With a vision to elevate life, we’re proud that our wine, beer and spirit brands provide people with an opportunity to enjoy life a little more; celebrate small moments; and make big occasions even more special.
To build brands that people love.
Our Strategic Imperatives
Constellation’s vision and mission are brought to life by a set of three strategic imperatives that define the company’s business strategy for achieving profitable and sustainable organic growth:
- Build Brands to Grow Revenue Faster than the Market
- Apply Rigorous Financial Discipline
- Build the Best Organization
At Constellation, being responsible is nothing new – it’s been woven into our culture and core values since our founding. The idea behind these efforts has always been the same – we have a responsibility to care for the people, land and communities where we live and work. Not just because doing so is good business, but because it’s simply the right thing to do.
Constellation Brands, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive employee benefit program that helps our employees live better and live well – physically, financially and personally. Our program provides a solid foundation of protection and opportunity and offers a broad array of plans, tools and resources that allow employees to select benefits that best meet their needs and the needs of their families.
Health & Wellness (May vary by country)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 24/7 NurseLine
- Health Advocacy Resources (claim resolution, schedule appointments, etc.)
- Cost and Quality Tools for medical care
- Fitness Club Membership & Weight Management Discounts
- Free Health Coaching
- On-site Flu Shot and Biometric Screening Clinics
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Ergonomic consultation
Financial Security (May vary by country)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, Profit Sharing and Roth investment options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Access to a personal money coach
Other Benefits (May vary by country)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Pre-tax commuter and parking programs
- Product Allowance
- Employee Store
- Free Tastings
- Casual Work Attire
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charity Match Program
- Parental Leave