VA EDUCATION BENEFITS FOR CONSTRUCTION TRAINING
Are you a recent transitioned active duty or military Veteran wondering what your next career step should be? When it comes to jobs for veterans, think seriously about heavy equipment training.
Why Consider Heavy Equipment Training?
When you are making your transition from service in the military to civilian life, there are some questions that most veterans ask themselves and others, and maybe you ask these as well:
- Can I enter a career field quickly so that I have the least amount of gap between my full-time military pay and the new job after I get out?YES! Heavy equipment training is just SIX weeks.
- Can I learn a new set of skills that will serve me for a life-time but not take a life-time to learn?YES! Heavy equipment training is just SIX weeks.
- Can I go to a school that will not drain all of my education resources and preserve some for my family or me in the future?YES! Heavy equipment training uses 9months & 25 days of the G.I Bill. Save the rest for later.
- How will I manage the expenses of getting to a new school when my family is not coming with me?No Problem! HCA will fly you here for training and back home when you complete the 6 weeks. We will also provide your lodging and feed you lunch Monday thru Thursday. We will do our best to make your stay here comfortable.
- The economy and world is changing quickly. What are some skills I can learn how that will serve me the rest of my life without me having to learn something new every 5-10 years?Heavy Equipment Operator jobs are nearly recession proof, they skills endure over the decades and a lifetime. Computers change, but building roads doesn’t change much over time. You will have a career for life!!
- What can I do NOW to earn money NOW and maybe go to school for something else later in my life?Heavy Equipment Operator School! Work the profession for a year, five years, or a lifetime. But you ALWAYS will have your skills as a primary career, PT career, or backup career.
- I want to run my own business as soon as possible. Does Heavy Equipment Operator Training set me up for that?YES! Attend HCA training, get a job out in the field and gain some experience, then purchase your own equipment and go into business for yourself. There is no limit to the opportunities.
Apply + Attend + Land a Job = A Great Career Move!
HCA is a Veteran Friendly School and participates in many of the VA education programs.
We currently enroll students under the Post 9/11 GI Bill ®, Vocational Rehab, and Dependent Benefits.
Maybe you are a military veteran that feels your service has provided you with a background that transfers well for heavy equipment jobs. Or maybe you are military veteran that has never used any large equipment. Either way, you are ready to learn how to become a heavy equipment operator.
Many veterans find a lot of success in heavy equipment operator careers. Remember, because heavy equipment training takes less time than attending a four-year college, you can be out working on a job site in no time!