Where you’ll find us
Key is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies. So it’s easier for you to bank wherever you live.
- Key Community Bank branches & Key Corporate Bank offices
- Additional Key Corporate Bank offices
Growing responsibly since 1825
Our roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Today, KeyCorp is based in Cleveland, Ohio, and we’re one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion.
We are continuing to grow.
Full Service Branches
(as of 03/31/17)
(for 12 months ended 12/31/16)
Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Employees
(as of 03/31/17)
Select Financial Data – From Continuing Operations
Dollars in millions, except per share amounts. Three months ended 03/31/17.
|Income attributable to Key common shareholders||$296|
|Income attributable to Key common shareholders – EPS||$0.27|
|Average deposits (a)||$102,078|
|Common shares outstanding (thousands)||1,097,479|
|Per Common Share|
|Book value at period end||$12.71|
|Tangible book value at period end||$10.21|
|Market price at period end||$17.78|
(a) Excludes deposits in foreign office.
About our business
KeyBank Consumer Banking
KeyBank Consumer Banking provides you with all you need to confidently manage your financial future – from branch-based deposit and investment products, personal finance services and loans to financial, estate and retirement planning, and asset management services.
Key Private Bank
Our approach to wealth planning follows a consistent, disciplined process guided by objective advice based on your unique situation. Led by your relationship manager, a team of specialists will spend time understanding the needs of you and your family, and provide you with tailored advice and a broad array of solutions.
KeyBank Business Banking
As a business owner, your goal is to identify new opportunities and plan the strategies that will transform those opportunities into profits. KeyBank can help finance your future and turn your business plan into reality.
KeyBank Commercial Banking
Our relationship managers and specialists in Commercial Banking are uniquely positioned to advise midsize businesses to develop the best financial solutions to drive growth and profitability.
Key Corporate Bank
Key’s Corporate Bank includes business units that operate from offices within and outside of Key’s 15-state branch network. Its reach extends across the U.S. and to more than 30 countries.
Key Corporate Bank includes
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital: Provides commercial real estate finance, interim finance, permanent mortgages, commercial real estate loan servicing and cash management services
- Corporate Banking Services: Provides treasury management, interest rate and commodity derivatives, and international and foreign exchange services
- KeyBanc Capital Markets: Provides a complete suite of corporate and investment banking services, including mergers and acquisition advisory, equity and debt underwriting, syndicated finance products, research and trading
- Key Equipment Finance: Provides tailored equipment lease and finance solutions for small-to-large commercial and government clients
- Institutional Asset Services: Provides trust, custody and administrative services for individuals, companies, organized labor, government agencies and nonprofit organizations
Awards and Recognition:
We’ve been honored for our hiring, sustainability and community service initiatives – and more.
- 9 times scored a perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index
- 8 consecutive Outstanding ratings for lending under the Community Reinvestment Act
- 9 times Human Rights Campaign Best Companies for LGBT Equality
- 8 times named a Top 50 Company for Diversity by DiversityInc
- 6 times named a Top 10 Company for Supplier Diversity by DiversityInc
- 10 times named a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the HRC
- 3 times named a Top Regional Company by DiversityInc
- 4 times named a Top Company for Diversity Councils by DiversityInc
- 2 times named the “Best of the Best” by Black EOE Journal
- 2 times named a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly® Employer and G.I. JobsMilitary Spouse Friendly Employer
- 2 times named a Top 10 Company for Progress by DiversityInc
- Key has been named to Points of Light’s “Civic 50,” as one of America’s 50 most community-minded companies, three times in a row.
- Recipient of the 2012 U.S. Small Business Administration’s Large 7(a) Lender of the Year award
- Climate Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) 2015 (CDPTM)
- Recipient of the 2015 Profiles in Diversity Journal International Innovations in Diversity Awar