Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Company Video
Something About Company
Supporting our fighters is a huge part of what we do, both as a company and as an employer. And our hiring and recruiting practices reflect this 100+ year commitment. Today, we employ approximately 25,000 veterans, and together with Boeing, Alcoa and GE, veterans make up 64,000 of our employees.
We’re actively involved in programs that help veterans transition into satisfying, meaningful civilian careers. Among them is Hire G.I.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership
Supporting our service members is a huge part of what we do, as a company and an employer. And in partnership with the Military Spouse Employment Program, we extend the same commitment to their spouses.
Of the 85% of military spouses who want or need to work, 25% are unemployed and 25% earn less than their civilian counterparts. We work to close these gaps by helping them:
- Discover their professional skills, interests, and goals
- Identify academic, licensing, or credentialing requirements for their chosen career paths
- Build self-marketing skills to sell themselves to potential employers
- Maintain valuable employment connections
Over 60,000 military spouses have been hired through this program.
– See more at: https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/military-spouse-employment-partnership.aspx#sthash.7KAZksMs.dpuf