Responsibilities Working as an Intern on our Corporate Services Team means everything from extracting and analyzing data, responsibility campaign strategy and translating customer requirements into specific plans to project management, coordinating public relations activities and supporting the CEO staff.
You’ll contribute your creativity and great ideas, working alongside innovative colleagues and mentors who will push you to be your very best. We’ll give you hands-on projects and the chance to make an immediate impact.
Here are some of the roles you could have as an Intern with our Corporate Services Team…
• Business Analyst
• Communications Specialist
• Data Analyst
• Public Relations Coordinator
• Project Manager
• Real Estate Governance and Metrics Qualifications
• You’re currently enrolled in college and pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or MBA degree with a Business, Communications, Marketing, or Urban Planning focus.
• You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning who is not afraid to ask questions.
• Things change and move pretty fast on this team and your ability to quickly adapt, change direction and think on your feet without missing a beat is essential.
• You share our Un-carrier® spirit. This is about breaking rules, paving our own path and making things better for our customers – and each other. Being an Intern Our Internship Program takes place over the summer running 12 weeks from June to September.
As an Intern, you’ll receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, a world class learning experience, and the support of a team that believes in your potential. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to meet and network with other interns, fellow team members, and top leaders from all business functions across the company as you make connections that will last your career. A big part of our culture is about embracing our Magenta spirit. And we’ll ask you to do the same.
Check out #BeMagenta to see how we work together to take care of our customers and each other every day. Recruiting Timeline Recruiting for the 2018 internship program takes place from September 2017 through March 2018. We’ll be visiting campuses across the country and attending national recruiting conferences in September through November.
We’ll be connecting with candidates and begin screening in January. If we think you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps. Interviews will start to take place in late January and all internships will be filled by the end of March. Application Process Select the job category that best matches your interests, education and experience and click apply. We’ll then review your application.
If we think you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps.
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen
• Currently enrolled in a college or university or post-graduation of six months