We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world. Whether it is digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
Learn more at Conduent.com. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Aerospace Instructor The Instructor Will Be Responsible For
• Managing assigned courses, schedules and resources
• Delivery of coursework, checking in participants and preparing classroom materials and classroom clean-up
• Communicating updates, issues and/or questions to your manager in a timely manner
• Stay up to date on Aerospace and compliance requirements and maintain the highest level of customer service
• Instructors must be flexible to Instruct classes throughout Puget Sound (between Everett and Puyallup), in addition to working a possible 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
• Grading hands-on Assessments and completing supporting administrative requirements Instructor Requirements The Instructor works as part of the Instructor Resource Management team to deliver aerospace industry courseware to our client. Skill Requirements Include
• Significant hands-on experience, subject matter expertise and/or certifications in:
• Electrical installations, Bonding & Grounding and/or Aircraft Sealant application/Paint
• Aircraft assembly, Heavy Structure Drilling and/or Maintenance
• Blueprints, productions standards and/or Functional Test
• Aircraft systems operations, familiarization and troubleshooting
• Pneumatic/Hydraulic and Fueling systems
• 1-3 years Training experience preferred:
• Classroom, web based, hands-on, Master Training Specialist, etc.
• Knowledge of principles for instruction of individuals and groups preferred
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• MS Office experience and comfortability learning new software
• Ability to travel along the Puget Sound between Everett and Puyallup
• Ability to work varying shifts as needed (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
• Boeing and/or military aviation maintenance experience preferred