Required Experience: 2 – years relevant ops experience within last 5 years.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI w Full Scope Poly (CI Poly is acceptable but must be able to pass a Full Scope Polygraph).
Required Qualifications: Experience conducting RF Collection and/or Direction Finding Operations.
- Geolocation Qualification Course.
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification.
- Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – Iraqi (DG)
- Arabic – Maghrebi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
Who Are We?
Ops Tech Alliance (OTA) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). OTA was founded by former National Security and Special Operations Forces (SOF) professionals with over fifty years of combined experience, and was formed with a singular focus: to bridge the gap between operations and technology to enable mission success. In the rapidly shifting arena of cyber and communications security, mission success depends upon maintaining a technological advantage. OTA provides that advantage.
Why The OTA Team?
Our culture begins with our commitment to our people, who share a passion for our business and a commitment to serving customers. Our approach is strongly based in understanding the ever-changing threat environment and the core theories behind applied technologies. As a trusted partner, we advise our clients on theory and technical solutions, coupled with associated tradecraft with the intention of discovering new applications and exploiting existing weaknesses.
- Founded in 2012
- Headquartered in Maryland with job locations in Virginia, DC, Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and overseas.
- Extensive experience in Cyber Space Operations & Security, Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW), and IT.
- Core competencies: Intelligence, Technology and Security.
TOP 10 Key Reasons to Work with the OTA Family:
- Family oriented culture and values. As a small company, we strive to know every family member and understand your family should always come first.
- We get to know everyone and thank them with fun company events throughout the year.
- You are not just a number. That’s why we tip the work-life balance scale in your favor. We take care our OTA family, and have developed a strong loyalty to our group.
- Our benefits are impressive and competitive.
- Whether you’re working onsite or in our office, your role at OTA is just as critical to our success as your coworker’s.
- We’re constantly implementing and training our employees with the latest technology so you always have the right tools at your disposal.
- As a small company, we have an open-door policy, you can always speak with the President and Founder of the company to get your questions answered.
- Teamwork got us where we are today. Our collaborative and mission focused environment allows you to maximize your true potential.
- The work we do is truly important and long lasting. No matter your role at OTA, you’re helping us keep the nation safe and secure.
- We have built a reputation of excellence in the Defense and Government community. With each year, our company grows. That translates to more opportunity for our employees.
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company sponsored and 100% funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent care and qualified medical expenses.
- Wellness Plan.
- Life Insurance: OTA pays 100% for this benefit.
- 401(k) retirement plan. Employees is vested from Day-One.
- PTO increased with seniority.
- Short and Long term disability.
- Contact us for more information.
OTA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. OTA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.