Overview of the Area Sales Representative
Identify, acquire and retain high quality, long-term, “preferred” customers through a variety of approved business segments and channels.
- Meet all position performance and productivity objectives
- Prospect and acquire high quality commercial water and coffee customers through cold calling and outbound calls.
- Match client needs to company products and services
- Convey sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers
- Identify and overcome customer objections
- Ensure pricing and customer commitments are within established Company guidelines
- Maintain documentation and logs as required by manager
- Safely load and unload equipment and products
- Travel to customer locations
- Set up equipment and deliver initial order at customer locations
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Ability to cold call on perspective customers
- Ability to negotiate successfully with potential commercial customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Physically able to lift equipment and bottles weighing up to 75 pounds
- Able to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy requirements
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check and drug screening
To Join our winning team, send us your resume or apply online today!
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America’s favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Crystal Springs/DS Services’ associates enjoy a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance for self and family; Short and Long Term Disability; 401k with company match; Pre-paid Legal Plan; Adoption Assistance; Flexible Spending Account and Paid Holiday and Vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Sales Presentation and B2B: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License