Duties The incumbent serves as one several Clinical Administrative Specialist within a large service line. The incumbents are part of the administrative leadership team reporting directly to the Administrative Officer of the Service Line. The incumbent manages all of the administrative requirements within Nursing Service Line.
The incumbent is expected to work in collaboration and the following duties:
• Operates planned details such matters as: hours of operation; personnel responsibilities; equipment problem reporting; manual fallback procedures; recovering procedures; filing; and workload reporting/monitoring.
• Serves as the budget analyst responsible for daily activities related to Decision Support Service (DSS), Clinical Data Repository (CDR) and CHOICE costing and mapping, record keeping and budget projections.
• Makes projections for annualized expenditures in the CHOICE accounts.
• Assigned to a variety of special projects, either independently or in concert with other Nursing Services staff.
• Responsible in providing short and long range program planning, analysis, procedures, and technical functions associated with all phases of the budgetary process for Nursing Service line.
• established contracts for services certifies professional invoices for payment and maintains history files of expenditures, projecting future use.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available Telework: Not Available Virtual: This is not a virtual position. Position Description Title/PD#: Clinical Administrative Specialist/41152-A Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required $54,869 $71,331
Airstreams Renewables, Inc. Full Time Bellevue, WA, Bremerton, WA,, CA, California, Chula Vista, CA, Kent and Everett, WA, San Diego, CA, SeaTac, WA, SEATTLE WA, Seattle, WA, Seattle, WA 98108, Seattle, WA 98127, Spokane Valley, WA, Tacoma WA, Tacoma, WA, Tacoma, WA & Seattle, WA Administrative
To fulfill President Lincoln’s promise “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s veterans.
VA Core Values and Characteristics
Core values describe an organization’s culture and character and serve as the foundation for the way individuals in an organization interact with each other and with people outside of the organization. The Department of Veterans Affairs Core Values and Characteristics apply across the entire VA enterprise.
Click here to learn more about VA I CARE Program.
- Company Video