Duties The incumbent serves as one several Clinical Administrative Specialist within a large service line. The incumbents are part of the administrative leadership team reporting directly to the Administrative Officer of the Service Line. The incumbent manages all of the administrative requirements within Nursing Service Line.
The incumbent is expected to work in collaboration and the following duties:
• Operates planned details such matters as: hours of operation; personnel responsibilities; equipment problem reporting; manual fallback procedures; recovering procedures; filing; and workload reporting/monitoring.
• Serves as the budget analyst responsible for daily activities related to Decision Support Service (DSS), Clinical Data Repository (CDR) and CHOICE costing and mapping, record keeping and budget projections.
• Makes projections for annualized expenditures in the CHOICE accounts.
• Assigned to a variety of special projects, either independently or in concert with other Nursing Services staff.
• Responsible in providing short and long range program planning, analysis, procedures, and technical functions associated with all phases of the budgetary process for Nursing Service line.
• established contracts for services certifies professional invoices for payment and maintains history files of expenditures, projecting future use.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available Telework: Not Available Virtual: This is not a virtual position. Position Description Title/PD#: Clinical Administrative Specialist/41152-A Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required $54,869 $71,331