Conduent is hiring Customer Service Representatives for their call center in Federal Way, WA. If you enjoy helping others and are looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives, then we here at Conduent want to hear from you!
• Competitive compensation ($XX/hr. OR range of compensation)
• Full-time Employment
• Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
• Paid Time Off
• Fun working environment
• Company discounts – Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
Read the requirements below and apply today for immediate consideration.
Customer Service Representatives will be successful if they meet the following requirements:
• Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
• Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture
• Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
• The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
• The ability to work in a team environment
• The ability to work under pressure
• The ability to sit for long periods of time.
• Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
• Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative
• Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
Customer Service Representatives in our call center have the responsibility for the following but are not limited to:
• Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
• Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries
• Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
• Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
• Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers
• Recommend products that best suit the customer
• Ability to read and interpret documents If this describes you, then apply today for immediate consideration!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. Travel:No Job Type:Experienced Organization:Conduent Corporate