This job announcement encompasses multiple openings in a variety of electronics disciplines.
* The disciplines include: Beacons, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Ground Radar and Auto-tracking radar systems, GPS, IFF, Microwave, Measurements, TCP/IP, Telemetry, Communications, and Video.
* Selected applicants will work on various types of electronic equipment and related devices by performing a combination of the following: installing, maintaining, repairing, overhauling, troubleshooting, modifying, constructing and testing.
* Equipment may include, but is not limited to, the following: transmitting and receiving equipment, digital and analog computers, industrial measuring and controlling equipment, microwave amplifiers and transmission lines, high voltage power supplies and keying circuits, indicators and displays, antenna positioning systems, Ethernet interface equipment, digital-to-analog conversion equipment and analog strip chart recorders.
* Work requires practical application of electronic principles, ability to determine equipment malfunctions, and skills to put equipment in required operating conditions.
* The daily accomplishment of electronic logbook entries, problem reporting and documentation of corrective actions are required.
Working Conditions: Work hours and shifts may vary and require occasional overnights or weekend work at remote locations. Occasionally perform assigned tasks indoors/outdoors in a field environment involving low light and moderate noise. May occasionally climb towers and ladders or perform work in confined spaces. Lift up to 50 pounds.
Minimum Technical Qualifications: Graduate from an ABET accredited two-year technical school with one or more courses in Math, Basic Electronics, Microwave Theory, Telecommunications, Telemetry, RF disciplines or CCAF military equivalent. Background in general electronics (to include AC, DC, digital logic, data acquisition & solid state) and three (3) years of hands-on experience. Possess a good understanding of electronics and the test equipment used to maintain and repair various electronics equipment. Troubleshoot to the component level and make needed repairs. An understanding of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, and Word) is required.
Other Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to qualify for and maintain a DOD Top Secret/SSBI security clearance and be adjudicated to the tier process for access to specific programs. Possess a valid State issued driver’s license.
Desired Qualifications: Five (5) years of hands-on experience. Good understanding of tubes, transistors, logic gates and high-power R.F. sources. Full ISCET, ETA or FCC Radar endorsement certification. Possess a current TS-SSBI Security Clearance.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Must be able to qualify and maintain a TS-SSBI Security Clearance
- Relocation assistance is available
- JT3 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, inclusive of medical benefits that start on your first day of employment, paid time off, 401K match, and tuition reimbursement