We will train you in the operation of coil tubing equipment.
Positions available in the following locations:
- Robstown, TX
- Odessa, TX
- Kilgore, TX
The primary role of the coiled tubing service operator is to help with the operation of coiled tubing equipment, rig up and rig down equipment, perform maintenance of equipment, maintain and submit drivers’ logs and time sheets in a timely fashion, and follow required safety and operational procedures.
- Promote and participate in all required safety, compliance and certifications programs.
- Participate in rig up of connection hoses and high-pressure iron equipment.
- Maintain all required log books and inspection reports.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections, and fuel and service units.
- Maintain assigned equipment and perform daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements.
- Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Proficiently perform equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and complete paperwork.
- Operate equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitor well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Follow proper rig-up and rig-down procedures.
- Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Practice safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations.
- Participate in required company training and service line career development training.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, and public speaking skills
- Able to be on call 24/7 when scheduled to work Willing to work long hours
- Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment
- Maintain effective working relationship with other employees
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry Level
- Willing to obtain class “A” CDL license with tanker endorsement, and must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI convictions within the past three (3) years or current DWI charges.
- The coiled tubing service operator will work in a physically demanding role, often under harsh environmental conditions.