This position involves the preventative and corrective maintenance of the CVD tool sets found in the CVD area. CVD Tool sets include, AMAT P5000, AMAT 5200 Centura, AMAT HDP, AMAT Producer, and Novellus C1. Position also involves preventative and corrective maintenance of vacuum pumps and point of use exhaust abatement equipment. Individual will be required to cross train within the area.
Shift Requirement: Compressed workweek, Nightshift (N2), Thursday through Saturday and every other Wednesday 5:45 pm to 6:00 am.
Duties of Position:
- Monitor Equipment in the area and be familiar with issues.
- Perform routine PMs and Maintenance as required.
- Create/Modify Procedures and PM specifications as needed to improve tool availability or enhance training of other technicians.
- Order consumable and non-consumable parts for tools as assigned.
- Troubleshoot minor and complex tool issues to resolution.
- Use SPC to troubleshoot issues or determine the health of tools in the area.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Maintain a clean working area during repairs and PMs.
- Perform routine PMs and Maintenance on point of use exhaust abatement tools.
Requirements / Qualifications: Applicants must have a minimum of an AS degree in electronics. A minimum of 10 years experience in a semiconductor-manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5 years experience in Equipment Maintenance on the Chemical Vapor Deposition tools as specified under the General Section. Must posses excellent communication skills, which includes verbal and written. Must be proficient in MS office products and various OS platforms. Must understand the concept of consumable and non-consumable parts costs associated with the job and look for ways to reduce costs without affecting tool or product performance. Must have a basic knowledge of SPC and how it is used in the manufacturing environment.