Duties of Position:
Manages the installation, maintenance and repair of semiconductor fabrication equipment in the Metals/RTP.
- Perform routine PMs and Maintenance as required.
- Create/Modify Procedures and PM specifications as needed to improve tool availability or enhance training of other technicians.
- Order consumable and non-consumable parts for tools as assigned.
- Use SPC to trouble shoot issues or determine the health of tools in the area.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Maintain a clean working area during repairs and PMs.
- Experience repairing electronic circuits, mechanical components and vacuum equipment; experience in physically measuring, tracing or debugging electronic circuits.
- Trouble shoots minor and complex tool issues to resolution.
Requirements / Qualifications: Degree areas: AS Degree in electronics. A minimum of 10 years experience in the Equipment Repair and Preventative Maintenance on Metals/RTP tools. Must posses excellent communication skills, which includes verbal and written. Must be proficient in MS office products and various OS platforms. Must understand the concept of consumable and non-consumable parts costs associated with the job and look for ways to reduce costs without affecting tool or product performance. Must have an advanced knowledge of SPC and know how it is used and implemented in the manufacturing environment.