First Command Financial Services is committed to helping military families get their financial lives squared away. As we continue to expand our advisor force, we are seeking leaders who have internal drive, entrepreneurial mindsets and a desire for professional growth. Ideal candidates will also possess integrity, assertiveness, strong listening and communication skills and a passion for helping military families pursue financial security.
As a First Command Financial Advisor you will have:
- An opportunity to directly engage with the military community by partnering with local military organizations, military units, and other affiliates that support the military community
- Marketing support in the form of both local and national activities and assistance in developing a personal marketing plan matched to your strengths
- A proven onboarding and training program that will prepare you to build and grow a successful financial planning practice
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- The ability to be in control of your career trajectory and to be compensated based on your hard work and the results you achieve
- Career advancement opportunities throughout the United States and overseas
If you possess a bachelor’s degree, military experience (preferred) and proven leadership skills and would like to join our elite force of Financial Advisors executing against a mission to help military service members and their families pursue financial security, we invite you to apply today at www.wehireleaders.com.
First Command Financial Services has been helping military families pursue their goals and dreams through coaching and guidance since 1958. To learn more about our mission and vision, visit www.firstcommand.com.
In the recruiting of Financial Advisors, First Command does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age or veteran status. No information solicited by First Command from you is intended to be used in a discriminatory manner. All information provided by you will be reviewed carefully, but the receipt of an Advisor application or other information does not imply that you will be offered the opportunity to enter into a Financial Advisor/Agent Agreement with First Command.