This is your chance to put your skills to good use for a true industry leader that cares about your future! Join a company with largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory so you can grow your skill set and expand on your experience. Picture yourself as a vital part of a well-respected organization where you will be challenged to do your best work in a career that can last a lifetime. If you have the desire, you will be able to advance and move into other roles CSA’s, Parts, Service and General Managers.
If you want to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Papé. They are known for their stability, their honesty, and their integrity. Work alongside seasoned technicians and, enjoy an open door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter. It is time to be proud of the company you work for and find satisfaction in the work you do.
Some of the benefits to you are:
- Very competitive wages
- A great benefits package including: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, short term and long term disability, and educational assistance
- Stability — a family-owned, fourth-generation company
- Well Respected — the West’s premier provider of equipment
- Billion dollar organization — Leader in both market share and customer satisfaction
- Over 70 locations, almost 2,000 employees and nearly 75 years of experience
If you have proven experience working on diesel equipment (ideally Agricultural equipment) , then they want to hear from you!
Please visit this page to apply: http://www.workrocket.com/JOB_NEW/index.php?post_id=10633
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Since that day, we’ve been a cohesive part of the West. We’ve also been a happy part of countless families.
At Papé, we’re always looking for energetic and smart people to join our team. If you think you’d work well in an organization like Papé, where every department goal is to exceed customer expectations, we’d like to hear from you.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, or other legally protected status.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans)
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Progressive Vacation Plans
- Online and Instructor-Led Training
- Professional Work Environment
- New and Rewarding Opportunities in our Growing Company