Provides high-level HR Analytical support by collecting, tracking and analyzing critical HR data used for various internal and external purposes. Develops presentations of data developing theories and drawing conclusions. Assists with recruiting efforts for both exempt and non-exempt employees. Represents the department by answering HR-related questions of employees and managers. Assists with HR projects on an annual, bi-annual or ad-hoc basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects, tracks and analyzes data used for internal as well as external purposes. Data includes staffing metrics, employee development, demographics and succession planning. Develops and tests hypotheses and draws conclusions based on analysis of data. Creates complex presentations of data which need to be tailored to a variety of audiences including senior officers. Data is also collected, analyzed and formatted for external audiences such as surveys and various indexes.
- Exercises judgment and discretion in addressing and resolving employee inquiries, concerns and policy interpretation.
Engages appropriate parties in the resolution process.
Provides employees with interpretation and application of Company policies, practices, and programs.
- Assists in the recruiting of candidates as needed, including: Sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews; generating offer letters; conducting reference checks; initiating/monitoring background checks; scheduling pre-employment drug testing; and notifying Hiring Managers of interview status.
Ensures timely communication to both internal and external candidates regarding application status.
- Consults with client groups to anticipate challenges and develop solutions, as well as identify and resolve sensitive situations/issues relating to Company processes and practices.
Develops an understanding of clients and their future direction in order to anticipate implications of Company initiatives.
- Assists the annual salary planning and bonus calculation process.
Serves as primary point of contact for all procedural questions and process navigation.
- Manages and conducts the New Hire Orientation process.
Meets with new hires on orientation pre-work and coordinates the new hire’s benefits enrollment.
Inputs all new-hire (demographic/job/leave accrual) information into the CHRPS system.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Bachelor’s Degree Business or related field required.
- 2+ years professional level Human Resources experience or equivalent training and/or experience.