King Tech has an immediate opening for a Installation Technician supporting C4I Systems ashore and afloat.
- 3 years of experience in system installation and check-out for both ashore and afloat C4I systems.
- Experience in the use of general purpose test equipment, including logic analyzers, for system check-out.
- Supporting system user training of Fleet personnel
- Experiencd in laboratory and on-site installations is desirable, as well as experience with SOLARIS, Windows OS and Virtualized environments (i.e., VMWare).
- Knowledge of existing DoD communications systems and sensor as applied to C4I.
- Experience of networking including installation and maintenance.
- System Administration of Solaris and Windows systems in virtualized and non-virtualized environments
- Must Be able to obtain and maintain Active DOD Secret Level Security Clearance upon hire
Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics or related experience
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, a U.S. citizenship and Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security clearance verification and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information to perform this job.
BENEFITS: We offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for travel, training and education.