Serve as the Team Lead in support of Standardization Projects in San Diego, CA. This individual shall apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies, principles, and business process modernization projects.
The Logistician (Team Lead) shall apply, as appropriate, data collecting, analyzing, modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques. The Logistician (Team Lead) will assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures. This position will be responsible for preparing Business Case Analysis on topics related to the performance of the resultant contract and for developing and applying enterprise-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software, and database management systems. In addition, the Logistician (Team Lead) will provide business improvement projects after identifying, proposing, and prioritizing opportunities which will provide the optimal value to the enterprise, consistent with corporate information management guiding principles and open system architecture objectives.
• A Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other related scientific or technical discipline is required. This position requires experience in medical logistics, medical materiel standardization, supply chain management, project management methods, processes and terminology.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Current/Active clearance preferred.
• Experience is also required in data collection analysis, requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, program design, and documentation preparation.
• In addition, this position requires experience in the implementation of healthcare standardization and business re-engineering of medical healthcare systems.
• It is highly desirable that this individual has a strong understanding of the DoD MHS enterprise including, but not limited to the operational environment.
General Dynamics is a global aerospace and defense company. From Gulfstream business jets to submarines to wheeled combat vehicles to communications systems, people around the world depend on our products and services for their safety and security.
Headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, General Dynamics is led by Phebe Novakovic. The company employs thousands of people, with locations in 46 countries. At the heart of our company are our employees. We rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and produce the best possible products and services.
The driver that makes our company agile, and ensures our continued performance, is our culture of continuous improvement. This culture enforces a shared commitment to consistently look toward the future and to embrace change. It is a priority at all levels of our company, with every employee engaged in finding new ways to do things faster, better and more cost-effectively, and to push the boundaries of our potential.
- Company Video