Serve as the Team Lead in support of Standardization Projects in San Diego, CA. This individual shall apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies, principles, and business process modernization projects.
The Logistician (Team Lead) shall apply, as appropriate, data collecting, analyzing, modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques. The Logistician (Team Lead) will assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures. This position will be responsible for preparing Business Case Analysis on topics related to the performance of the resultant contract and for developing and applying enterprise-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software, and database management systems. In addition, the Logistician (Team Lead) will provide business improvement projects after identifying, proposing, and prioritizing opportunities which will provide the optimal value to the enterprise, consistent with corporate information management guiding principles and open system architecture objectives.
• A Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other related scientific or technical discipline is required. This position requires experience in medical logistics, medical materiel standardization, supply chain management, project management methods, processes and terminology.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Current/Active clearance preferred.
• Experience is also required in data collection analysis, requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, program design, and documentation preparation.
• In addition, this position requires experience in the implementation of healthcare standardization and business re-engineering of medical healthcare systems.
• It is highly desirable that this individual has a strong understanding of the DoD MHS enterprise including, but not limited to the operational environment.