Assists in developmental and operational testing of internal and external customer systems. Interfaces between instrumentation engineers and test customers to ensure that parametric data required is available for test data analysis and accurately reflects the system configuration and operational characteristics.
- Provide leadership and organization to small project teams
- Contribute working knowledge on the test process or range environment and capability
- Provide EW, RF or Protocol expertise in a specialized area
- Suggest improvements to processes, systems, and procedures to obtain efficiencies
- Develop data analysis tools, processes, or products for analysis
- Provide analytical mentorship to junior analysts
- Analyze pre-test predictions to design test events and profiles, define data collection requirements and go no-go criteria to meet test objectives; Brief mission execution plans
- Conduct test activities from control centers or provide system performance monitoring
- Order, QC and analyze data; Identify and resolve data anomalies and System Under Test performance variances; Present test findings and recommendations
- Author and review final test products
- Provide other related support as requested
Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their job.
Work is performed in a typical office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness. The incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines.
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, TECHNICAL, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Completion of technical training and at least 10 years of related experience; or an Associate’s degree and 7 years of related experience; or a related Bachelor’s degree (engineering, math, computer science, or physics) and 4 years of related experience; or a related Master’s degree and 2 years of related experience. The incumbent must understand concepts, principles, and practices of engineering and analysis to enable the employee to serve as a technical authority on projects relating to the specific programs. The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in technology to solve problems in the specialty area. The incumbent must maintain excellent communication and analytical skills and working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Must be able to qualify and maintain a TS-SSBI Security Clearance
- Relocation assistance is available
- JT3 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, inclusive of medical benefits that start on your first day of employment, paid time off, 401K match, and tuition reimbursement