RGNext has an exciting opportunity for you to be included in our key personnel for our intended proposal on the Range Engineering Technical Services currently under the RTS Contract on Kwajalein.
The mission of the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) is to provide a Major Range Test Facility Base (MRTFB) activity on Kwajalein Atoll & Wake Island to support Theater and Strategic Ballistic Missiles/Missile Intercepts, NASA Space Ops and STRATCOM Space Surveillance.
The contract mission includes research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) efforts for on-site and off-site engineering, technical support services, and materials required to operate, maintain, analyze, and modify the RTS instrumentation and related support systems.
• Plan and organize operation of employees within the administrative function over the organizational structure.
• Resolve complex problems.
• Direct development of policies, procedures and operating practices to support the financial, operational and competitive position of the company.
• Provide resources to allow departments to complete their missions.
• Support and manage Human Resources, Finance, Contracts, Security, and Training departments.
• Report to the RGNext RTS Program Manager and has the authority to establish and implement operating policies and procedures.
• Recommend modifications to organizational policies.
• Manage staff to include hiring, firing, employee evaluations and disciplinary actions.
• Perform as a generalist in a combination of administration responsibilities in various functional areas located throughout the organization.
• Represent organizational unit on administrative matters.
• Recommend, interpret, and implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
• Responsible for budget, workflow, guidance, training, performance evaluation and total compensation decisions
• An active Secret clearance.
• Minimum eight to ten years’ experience in the areas of responsibilities described.
• Five to seven years of management experience in multi-faceted administrative, nontechnical fields.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
• This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama