As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comRollout, enhance and manage In-store technology on the Technology Program Management Team. Manage Technology programs including managing projects and tasks that contribute to technology and systems experience strategies and implementation. Serve as a lead for specific capital and operational projects; this role is ultimately responsible for all planning and preparation for any change that impacts the frontline technology and systems experience for their functional area. Inform and contribute to the development of the systems strategy for a specific functional area to enable selling of our products, customer service, and a positive employee experience. Interact with Frontline, Marketing, IT, Engineering and other stakeholder departmental leadership teams. Act as a liaison between cross-functional technical and Frontline organizations to secure alignment of system requirements, design strategies, and successful implementations from concept through launch and continuous improvement.
• 3-5 years of wireless experience, within or supporting Care or Retail
• 2-4 years of analysis or systems production support, including Problem Management
• 1-2 years of project or program management or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Competence with multiple software development lifecycles, i.e. RUP, SCRUM, Waterfall Desired
• Experience working with both Retail and Dealers
• Technical aptitude Other: Participate in on-call rotation and be available for evening, night/weekend work, and travel Education
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Additional relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degreeEnterprise Core Competencies Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• In partnership with the business and cross-functional partners, provide business and technical subject matter expertise to lead medium to large complexity programs delivering on technology or systems experience strategy for the Frontline across multiple systems or a large, complex system.
• Guide and make decisions on the development and design of the systems experience; inform usability and functionality as it relates to employee experience. Advocate for and protect the employee experience throughout program.
• Create, own, and/or approve Technology roadmap for functional area informed by broad knowledge of the technology, systems, user groups, and stakeholder groups. Own execution, communications and prioritization.
• Lead and drive cross functional teams in issue identification, problem management, and resolution for systems and process escalations impacting the Frontline.
• Communicate with executive leadership, business partners, and stakeholders on program status and cross-functional issues and escalations impacting the program and/or production systems.
• Identify Frontline business needs and present concepts to business leadership. Includes business case, project proposal, funding estimates, and concept initiation.
• Mentor, provide strategic and tactical direction, exert positive influence, and serve as an escalation resource to System Experience Analysts and System Experience Managers.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed. At least 18 years of age Legally authorized to work in the United States High School Diploma or GED Pre-employment background screen.