JOB SUMMARY – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Using knowledge of project management fundamentals, the incumbent individually leads small to medium size projects of moderate complexity supporting Company and customer requirements. Additional functions and duties involve:
1. Assist Project and/or Program Managers with the daily conduct of large project/program activities involving Project tasks including:
o Make priority determinations and resource management and leveling
o Develop, review, and approve project documentation
o Maintain established project portfolio
o Establish, execute and report on project budget
o Manage project risk
o Monitor/control and re-plan project
o Provide project status through project/program reviews
o Annotate lessons learned and archive project data
o Administer Work Management System (WMS) activities through the use of identified scheduling tools
2. Follow company and Government processes and procedures as required maintaining accountability and responsibility for project schedule, budget, and requirements to deliver projects on time meeting required budget.
3. May be required to recruit and hire appropriate technical personnel to ensure the accomplishment of project requirements.
4. Use established policies, procedures, and subject matter knowledge to complete assignments of medium complexity that vary in nature and sequence.
5. Performs other related Project assignments as requested.
Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their job.
This position involves work typical of an office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting (up to 20 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness. Routine travel to remote Company work locations may be required.
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, TECHNICAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Must have a Bachelor’s or higher degree or any combination of formal education, training and experience equivalent to ten years involvement in technically demanding program or project assignments. Possess knowledge of project management fundamentals and working knowledge of systems engineering processes that complement project management. Must have demonstrated knowledge and skills in resource organization and allocation, planning and budgeting, continuous quality and process improvement, configuration management, setting and measurement of program goals, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Incumbent must qualify for and maintain a government Security Clearance and possess a valid State driver’s license.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Must be able to qualify and maintain a TS-SSBI Security Clearance
- Relocation assistance is available
- JT3 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, inclusive of medical benefits that start on your first day of employment, paid time off, 401K match, and tuition reimbursement