RESPONSIBILITES AND TASKS:
- Support technical teams regarding projects, and technical performance of company programs.
- Oversees all aspects of projects to include the coordination / completion of projects on budget.
- Responsible for setting project deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of projects.
- Prepares status reports for leadership teams
- Must have at least 2-4 years experience supporting technical peronel within military Command, Control, Computers, Communications, and Intelligence (C4I) Systems.
- Experience developing reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Confident leader witht he ability to direct other and assign responsibilites
- Track record of sucess multi-tasking with varies tasks
- Extensive experience using judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Creative thinker, good multi-tasker, works well independently
- PMP Certification
- Must Be able to obtain and maintain Active DOD Security Clearance Secret Level
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: A bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of experience and or related areas of processes and procedures is desired or equivalent experience.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, a U.S. citizenship and Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security clearance verification and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information to perform this job.
BENEFITS: We offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for travel, training and education.