At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
MaxGen Energy Services is looking for a dynamic, focused, recruiting professional to play a key role on our team. This individual will help source and identify the talent needed to support the rapid growth of our Company. They must have demonstrated prior success managing recruiting activities, building candidate relationships, tracking and recording actions for hiring compliance, recruiting, and sourcing.
The successful candidate will be a sourcing guru, who understands the best ways to identify qualified talent using multiple recruiting methods including social media. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to take initiative independently, possess great communication skills, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
This is a seasonal position working directly for MaxGen to support a peak period of recruiting.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Source candidates through a variety of channels
- Making phone calls to qualify candidates, conducting phone screens and building a consistent candidate funnel to support future growth
- Promote MaxGen and our open positions to potential candidates
- Schedule, coordinate and track the interview process including documenting candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist with posting jobs on various job boards and keeping them updated in a timely manner as needed
- Contribute to developing recruiting strategies to promote MaxGen and drive applicants to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills. Experience in building relationships.
- Active and engaged approach to online media and sourcing strategies
- MS office and Applicant Tracking System experience
- Self-motivated, results-driven team member: entrepreneurial nature: ability to take initiative independently, effectively manage multiple priorities and tasks, and “get stuff done”.
- Professional presence, persuasion and presentation skills
- Direct industry experience recruiting in Renewable Energy, Solar, Power Generation, Electrical Field Services, EVSE and/or Operations and Maintenance.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business Administration or relevant field (or equivalent)
- 2 – 5 years recruiting, sourcing experience in a talent acquisition/recruiting environment (Full life cycle).
- Passion and interest in renewable energy
- Experience working in fast paced, entrepreneurial, high growth organization
- Able to come up with “out of the box” solutions
- Able to reach out into the external market to effectively identify, attract and interact with passive candidates. Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs.
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hiring process
- Established industry and professional peer connections
- Additional HR training/PHR
- Travel may be required – less than 15%
- Normal Office Environment
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Frequently communicates with employees and customers