Overview of the Coffee Route Sales Delivery Representative
This position is responsible for the efficient delivery of coffee and related products to a predetermined customer base on scheduled delivery days, and to provide exemplary customer service and promote customer base growth.
- Manage a route of several hundred customers
- Insure the growth of both revenue and number of customers
- Identify and acquire high quality, long-term, “preferred” customers to support growth through acquisition
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Safely operate company vehicle, sell and deliver package coffee and products
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints; respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner
- Use PC process/system to manage customers in keying transactions, balance all route activates, follow daily and am/pm procedures, and maintain customer data
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and payments; this includes protection of Route Representative, by diligently performing all duties in a safe manner
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with and influence people in order to sell products and services to existing customers.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check, drug screening and meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
To join our winning team, send us your resume and apply online today!
Reference req ID#2690
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America’s favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
DS Services’ associates enjoy a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance for self and family; Short and Long Term Disability; 401k; Pre-paid Legal Plan; Adoption Assistance; Flexible Spending Account and Paid Holiday and Vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Route sales delivery: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License