RGNext has an exciting opportunity for you to be included in our key personnel for our intended proposal on the Range Engineering Technical Services currently under the RTS Contract on Kwajalein.
The mission of the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) is to provide a Major Range Test Facility Base (MRTFB) activity on Kwajalein Atoll & Wake Island to support Theater and Strategic Ballistic Missiles/Missile Intercepts, NASA Space Ops and STRATCOM Space Surveillance.
The contract mission includes research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) efforts for on-site and off-site engineering, technical support services, and materials required to operate, maintain, analyze, and modify the RTS instrumentation and related support systems.
• Lead the 24×7 Spacetrack group to support New Foreign Launches, Satellite Catalog Maintenance Tracking, Space Object Imaging, and respond to 15-minute recall tasking.
• Report to the RGNext RTS Program Manager and has the authority to plan, organize and staff the Engineering Department.
• Delegate authority to empower qualified employees to make decisions and solve problems.
• Direct department personnel issues including hiring, firing, evaluations and disciplinary actions, and signs for material purchases.
• Direct budget execution, cost, schedule, and performance of the Spacetrack Group. Supports RTS IPTs as required.
• Additional duties as identified and assigned.
• An active Top Secret clearance.
• Minimum six to eight years’ experience in the areas of responsibilities described.
• Three to Five years’ experience in technical management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
• This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama.
This position is contingent upon contract award and government clearance, if required. This position may ultimately be fulfilled by a RGNext teammate. Priority consideration will be given to CURRENT employees on the contract