RGNext has an exciting opportunity for you to be included in our key personnel for our intended proposal on the Range Engineering Technical Services currently under the RTS Contract on Kwajalein.
The mission of the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) is to provide a Major Range Test Facility Base (MRTFB) activity on Kwajalein Atoll & Wake Island to support Theater and Strategic Ballistic Missiles/Missile Intercepts, NASA Space Ops and STRATCOM Space Surveillance.
The contract mission includes research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) efforts for on-site and off-site engineering, technical support services, and materials required to operate, maintain, analyze, and modify the RTS instrumentation and related support systems.
• Manage the technical and administrative functions of the Technical Supply Department.
• Reports to the RGNext RTS Program Manager, and has the authority to establish organizational direction, goals and objectives.
• Has authority over personnel and budget decisions.
• Utilizes innovative approaches to procurement with vendor management, use of MILSTRIP requisitions, and coordination with various supply depots to deliver cost-effective supply services.
• Additional duties as identified and assigned.
• An active Secret clearance.
• Minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in the areas of responsibilities described.
• Five to seven years’ management experience.
• Experience with MILSTRIP requisition process.
• Military experience with Military Traffic or logistics is desirable.
• Working knowledge of Coast Guard, FAA, and FOT regulations desirable.
• This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama.