For over 30 years, King Tech leadership and technical teams have provided world-class network services to the government and commercial enterprises globally. Our SMEs and staff provide the essential knowledge of all aspects of hardware, software, and networking protocols, making us your go-to source for software integration, troubleshooting, service and on-the-job training of LAN / WAN network operations around the world, ashore and afloat. We encourage veterans to join our organization!
This position will provide Test Engineering support for the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) Development, Integration, Certification Environment (DICE) Lab 160. The Test Engineer will support Application Integration (AI) test events on CANES and ISNS, and provide expertise in the functionality, operation, and configuration of C4I subsystems for integrating into ISNS and/or CANES afloat networks.
RESPONSIBILITES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of ISNS and CANES network systems in a lab environment
- Work with customers to perform Application Integration testing on ISNS and CANES systems
- Assist with troubleshooting AI issues and provide recommendations and solutions to integration problems
- Generate detailed Test Reports and network diagrams
- Perform patching and threat mitigation on ISNS and CANES network systems
- Troubleshoot complex network issues
- Support the implementation and design of network systems
- Monitor the performance of network systems
- Very little travel required, less than 5%
- 3 years of related experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems, including but not limited to servers, routers, switches, and firewalls
- 3 years of experience supporting DOD Network Systems within military Command, Control, Computers, Communications, and Intelligence (C4I) Systems
- Experience with ISNS, CANES, and associated installed applications
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others when required
- Creative thinker, good multi-tasker, works well independently
- Must meet CSWF IAT level II requirements
- Valid Security+ certification
- Must Be able to obtain and maintain Active DOD Security Clearance Secret Level
Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, a U.S. citizenship and Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance is required. Applicants selected must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance and meet verification and eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering Technology desired and/or a combination of education and two years of Network/Systems work experience.
BENEFITS: We offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for travel, training and education.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate on experience
King Technologies Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran