The selectee for this position will serve as a Transportation Specialist in the Administrative Support Division, Command Operations and Leadership Support Department of FLEET READINESS CENTER SOUTHWEST.
Duties The Successful Selectee Will Perform The Following Duties
• Serve as the Agency Program Coordinator (APC) point of contact for the command’s Government Travel Credit Card (GTCC) program.
• Analyze all facets of the GTCC program to ensure compliance with established regulations and policies.
• Process card applications, coordinate training, and provide advice/assistance to cardholders to resolve various billing issues, etc.
• Develop new techniques and establish criteria for procedural formats related to Government Travel Charge Card Program (GTCC).
• Utilize Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JTFR), Defense Travel Regulation (DTR), and DoD Financial Management Regulations (DoDFRMR).
• Provide travel advise and expertise to lower level travel staff. Supervisory Status No Promotion Potential 11 Travel Required
• Not Required Relocation Authorized
• No Who May Apply This job is open to… Current Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, Former Federal Employees, Certain Military Spouses, VEOA, VRA, or ICTAP eligibles.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!