Compensation will be between $50,000 – $55,000 annually dependent on experience.
Responsibilities & Expectations Required Qualifications
• Discreet, tactful, and judicious. Our clients are prominent, at-risk individuals who access our services because they require an elite level of protection to keep themselves and their families safe.
You are able to act professionally during face-to-face interactions with these clients.
• Flexible, attentive, and strategic.
You can adapt to ever-shifting situations at a moment’s notice and are able to anticipate issues before they arise. You are thorough and fastidious with the ability to constantly grow and improve based on not only your experiences, but those of others. You are eager to constantly expand your skill set and love learning new things.
• Ambitious and enthusiastic. You are unhappy stagnating in place.
GDBA prides itself on its investment in its employees, and continually trains associates for internal promotion.
• Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as adaptability to shifting priorities and challenges.
• Drug and nicotine-free; associates are required to participate in ongoing drug and nicotine screenings for the duration of their employment at GDBA.
• Physically fit; candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for this opening.
• Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation.
• Live within a 30-mile radius of the specified location. Employee Benefits
• Employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401-K retirement plan, air evacuation coverage, flex schedule, merit-based raises and bonuses