General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for several candidates to provide Windows System Administration support for a Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) network supporting a US Government Customer. These candidates will primarily be responsible for customer service, providing the following support:
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with software and software
• Patching computer systems
• Application of STIGs to desktops
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe products
• Familiarity with group policy
Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Qualifications 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Clearance Level • Secret Certifications (IAT Level II)-
Must possess one of the following:
• Security+ CE
• GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
• Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
• System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) and experience with one of the following:
• Configuring Windows 10
• Configuring Windows 7
• Configuring Windows 8
• Configuring Windows Vista Client
Note: more advanced certifications, such as MCITP, MCSA, and MCSE will be accepted!
Required Skills • 1+ Years of Experience with Windows Operating Systems Desired Skills
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
• Experience with the IAVM process